Expat Tax

Are you an individual living outside of your native country?  Congratulations! You’re an expatriate (expat for short).  Whether you are a U.S. citizen living and working abroad, or from a foreign country moving to the U.S., being an expat can create complex tax situations that often require professional assistance.

Personal Tax

Not living as an expat but still require assistance with your U.S. Taxes?  We are here to help you navigate the changes to the tax forms in 2018, and provide assistance with whatever special tax cases you may have.